The battleship Iowa was officially donated to the Pacific Battleship Center in Los Angeles by the United States Navy. U.S. Navy Vice Admiral W. Mark Skinner and Pacific Battleship Center President Robert Kent sign final documents transferring ownership from Navy to PBC.
Back to Press »
- Pacific Battleship Center Launches New Website For Battleship IOWA Museum April 25, 2018
- All Aboard the USS IOWA January 18, 2018
- Explore some of LA’s popular veteran-owned businesses November 12, 2017
- 11 Must-Visit Museums in California by Culture Trip October 28, 2017
- 5th Anniversary Celebration Battleship Iowa Museum July 6, 2017