Touring Battleship IOWA During LA Fleet Week
What You Need To Know
LA Fleet Week 2023 is here!
And we’ve got critical information you need to know if you’re planning to visit Battleship IOWA this week.
Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Battleship IOWA will be open during regular hours – 10:00 AM till 4:00 PM – for tours as usual.
- Parking near the ship will only be available in the north end of the lot. Please enter via Swinford Avenue, straight off the Harbor Blvd exit from the 110 fwy and the Vincent Thomas Bridge.
- You will have to walk a short distance to board the ship.
Wednesday, May 24 and Thursday, May 25
- Same parameters as above – enter via Swinford Ave for parking near the ship.
- Be advised that load-in operations for LA Fleet Week will be underway, and at times, you may be delayed by LA Port Police to allow heavy equipment to pass before you may safely continue on to the ship.
Memorial Day Weekend: Friday, May 26 through Monday, May 29
- Battleship IOWA will be open during normal hours – 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM – for tours.
- Due to uncertain wait times for entry into the LA Fleet Week EXPO footprint, our add on tours – the Presidents Tour, Engineering Tour, Gun Tour, and Escape The Mothball Fleet experience – will not be available for reservation in advance, but all of these tours will be available for booking on-site on a first come first served basis.
We look forward to seeing you aboard Battleship IOWA soon.
For further information on LA Fleet Week 2023, please click the button below.