We’re getting 2021 rolling by putting some F-U-N in fundraising. It’s time for the Big Stick Silent Auction!
How It Works
From now through the end of January, you can preview the items up for bidding on our online auction page. Check out what’s available and starting planning your next adventure!
Bidding begins February 1, 2021 and remains open through Feb. 28. Winners will be notified of their prizes on March 1st.
Keep checking back in during the preview period to see if new items have been added.
Sign up is easy – you don’t even need to list a credit card number to view the items.
We’ve got some terrific items up for bid:
- Catered dinner and drinks for up to ten (10) in Battleship IOWA’s historic captain’s cabin with Board Chairman Mike Shatynski and President/CEO Jonathan Williams
- A week-long stay in a fabulous Hawaiian condo
- Beautiful greens for golf getaways
- A gorgeous, one of a kind framed photo of Battleship IOWA
- Personalized tours of rarely-seen areas of the ship with COO and Chief Engineer Mike Getscher (lunch included)
- Dog training with Veterans Affairs Manager Janice Bowman
And much more!
Lots of great stuff to choose from to support a fantastic cause – this beautiful battleship and the amazing programs we run! You can view all items here.
Save the Date!
If a silent auction isn’t your thing, you can support Battleship IOWA and the National Museum of the Surface Navy with a donation. It’s another great way to support our February FUNdraiser!