We’re back with more of a look at what goes on behind the scenes with LA Fleet Week. From ordering beverages for 50,000 to the logistics of wrangling ships, entertainers, and displays to coordinating receptions, meetings, and events to handling the whirlwind of crazy, last-minute changes to golf cart shenanigans, this celebration of our nation’s sea services and military in general is a total team effort.
It’s a lot of work and a lot of fun!
* * * *
– Support the ship? https://pacificbattleship.com/donate/donate-online
– Come aboard for a tour? https://pacificbattleship.com/museum_visit
– Volunteer with us? https://pacificbattleship.com/get-involved/volunteer
You can also
– Contribute to our transition to become the National Museum of the Surface Navy https://www.surfacenavymuseum.org/donate
– Become a Plank Owner for the national museum (it’s free!) https://www.surfacenavymuseum.org/plank_owner