Battleship IOWA’s Silent Auction Goes Live Tomorrow!
There’s still time to preview our online auction page and plan your bidding strategies. Bidding begins February 1, 2021 at 8:00 AM Pacific Time and remains open through February 28th.
Remember, it’s a FUNdraiser so have some fun — bidding wars allowed!
Keep in mind that the higher you bid, the more we raise to keep this beautiful ship shipshape and our programs running strong. This means it’s OK to bid higher than the market value!
All in-person experiences are Covid-permitting and will be extended as necessary, so don’t worry about the expiration date. You can bid with confidence.
Thank you for your support and Happy Bidding!
What’s Up For Bidding?
Thanks to the generosity of our silent auction donors, the following exclusive items and more are available:
- Personalized tours of rarely-seen areas of the ship with COO and Chief Engineer Mike Getscher (lunch included)
- Catered dinner and drinks for up to eight (8) in Battleship IOWA’s historic captain’s cabin with Board Chairman Mike Shatynski and President/CEO Jonathan Williams
- A week-long stay in a fabulous Hawaiian condo
- A VIP tour of an extensive private collection of classic cars
- A piece of teak from the deck of Battleship IOWA masterfully refurbished by the ship’s carpenter Stan Sato
- Beautiful putting greens and golf getaways
There are so many great items to choose from to support an exceptional cause: this beautiful battleship and the amazing programs we run! You can view all auction items here.
Note: Winners must provide their own transportation to experience locations.
If a silent auction isn’t your thing, you can support Battleship IOWA and the National Museum of the Surface Navy with a donation. It’s another great way to support our February FUNdraiser and keep this grand lady looking spiffy!
You don’t need a PayPal account to donate through PayPal. Simply select “Donate with a Debit or Credit Card.” We use PayPal as our credit card processor because we get a nonprofit rate that can’t be beat. If you would like assistance making your donation, just email us. Thank you!