- This event has passed.
Battleship IOWA Halloween STEMebration
October 28 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pmFree
Join the Battleship IOWA crew on Saturday, October 28th from 6pm – 10pm for our third annual Halloween STEMebration! Have a safe and fun experience aboard the ship for FREE!
- Six Candy Stations
- Game Stations
- Witch’s Ring Toss
- Spider Rockets
- Eyeball Bounce
- Pumpkin Bean Bag Toss
- STEM/Craft Stations
- Halloween Simple Circuits
- Spooky Tangrams
- Slime Factory
- Candy Tower Challenge
- Spooky Reading Corner
- 6:20pm – Book TBD
- 6:40pm – Book TBD
- Franklin’s Marionettes on the fantail stage – Presented by the Port of LA
- Family Halloween Movie on the fantail (seating available on a first come, first served basis)
This event is open to the community thanks to the support from our generous sponsors: Marathon Petroleum, Crail-Johnson Foundation, Norris Foundation, Port of Los Angeles, Port of Los Angeles Police Department, LA County Board of Supervisors Chair Janice Hahn, and Black Knight Patrol.
Please park in the lot adjacent to Battleship IOWA. Parking is free for the first hour, then $2.00 for every subsequent hour.
Note: Cruise ship traffic may reduce the number of spots available. If the lot is full, alternative parking locations include:
- Maritime Museum lot (6th & Harbor, paid)
- 5th & Mesa St.
- Harbor Blvd across from the ship
- Topaz Building (between 5th & 6th St, paid)