We’re back with Part II of our ten year retrospective panel, and this section is a lot of fun. CEO Jonathan Williams, COO Mike Getscher, and CIO David Canfield told stories from the ghost fleet – “Mike walks,” David’s fire stick, finding keys lost since 1987, and more – and Volunteer Manager Sue Schmidt talks about the gestation of our volunteer program, which is still the life blood of this organization.
Again, please bear with us regarding the audio. We recorded it outdoors on our fantail, so it’s not as crisp and clear as it usually is.
* * * *
– Support the ship? https://pacificbattleship.com/donate/donate-online
– Come aboard for a tour? https://pacificbattleship.com/museum_visit
– Volunteer with us? https://pacificbattleship.com/get-involved/volunteer
You can also
– Contribute to our transition to become the National Museum of the Surface Navy https://www.surfacenavymuseum.org/donate
– Become a Plank Owner for the national museum (it’s free!) https://www.surfacenavymuseum.org/plank_owner