Sailors from the USS Iowa, Underwater Demolition Team 18, and the high-speed transport USS Horace A. Bass secured the Japanese battleship Nagato. Captain Cornelius Flynn, executive officer of the Iowa, assumed command.
Back to Press »
- Pacific Battleship Center Launches New Website For Battleship IOWA Museum April 25, 2018
- All Aboard the USS IOWA January 18, 2018
- Explore some of LA’s popular veteran-owned businesses November 12, 2017
- 11 Must-Visit Museums in California by Culture Trip October 28, 2017
- 5th Anniversary Celebration Battleship Iowa Museum July 6, 2017